Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Smash Book - Home Sweet Home

This weekend we spent time moving my mum into her new apartment. She just moved from out of state. It is so nice to have her close again. She is a huge SMASH book fan. In fact, my sister and I knew the best welcome home present would be a new SMASH book (we got her the blue). Plus we got her some SMASH goodies to go along with it.



Heart, "Hello Friend", 5, Library card, and "Let's Go on an Adventure" 
stickersby Amy Tangerine with American Crafts,
Popsicle border sticker by Pink Paislee, 
postcard photograph and journal card by Debee Ruiz,
red border by Colorbok, doily, library pocket from
the Dollar Tree, "Home Sweet Home" 
sticker by Pebbles Inc.; "Situation" 
spinning sticker by K&Company; camera sticker
by Basic Grey




Then, on Sunday my sister and I went to Craft Warehouse with my mum to look around. We stayed in the SMASH book area for probably half an hour. ;) She had never seen the books in a craft store since they were all sold out in the town she lived in. So, she flipped through all the books deciding on getting the yellow next. ;) 


magazine cut outs, Paris sticker (manufacture unknown), SMASH book
tissue tape by K&Company, bird diecut by Rebecca Grinder 
(my sister!) and One Bright Spot, 
tickets by My Mind's Eye, 
"Favorites" and orange paper and Thankful sticker by Jillibean Soup, 
tabs, "Makes Me Happy" arrow, and paperclip 
for SMASH book by K&Company,  
Soda bottle by Pink Paislee, 
"Fun" sticker by Basic Grey, 
camera sticker by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts,
"hot" yellow sticker by Echo Park

It feels good to be able to have another friend to craft with. Plus, I have always wanted to learn how to knit. When I asked my mum if she would teach me, she got excited. She said that it is a tradition in England (although, probably not anymore) that the mothers would teach their daughters to knit. She said it would be an honor. Wow! I was so excited that while we were at Craft Warehouse she taught me how to read a pattern, pick my yarn, and needles. I can't wait for my first lesson!

Create Well:  Home is where your mum is. ;)